Brooks took a day off last week during Bronson's Spring Break (that apparently was only supposed to be Wed.-Friday due to snow day make-ups but I didn't read the memo so he got Mon.-Fri.......had he been a teenager I would've been a cool mom. This time I wasn't, and he was sad he missed school) and we went to a Nature Center/Zoo-ish thingy......I believe that was the name on the entrance sign.
This picture was funny because Bronson and Camden are seriously just asking for it. Don't you think? Chasing and touching the peacock's tail? This one happened to be EXTRA patient though. And no, we didn't get any feathers.
The "tigre". I actually lost Brooks here. He just sat and watched these tigers. They were soooo cool. The boys thought the best part was seeing it pee. Or maybe that was ME that thought it was cool. Think spray bottle or those aerosol hairsprays. Seriously, it was just a puff to mark their territory. I found myself walking away, wishing my kids pee-ed like tigers.
The extra patient peacock. Brooks kept telling me to get closer......ummmm. that's as far as I got.
My sweet angel. He LOVES crocodiles. He turns 3 next week. I can't believe my baby boy is getting so big.
Anyway, it was a super fun day.
2 comments:
Ok, I'm seriously so glad I'm not the only mom to miss important memos!
And once at the zoo, my stepmother roared at the tiger (for my toddler's sake) and he promptly turned, lifted up his tail and shot his pee out like 6 feet! She was covered! It was so great...
That looks like an awesome trip. Jack's favorite part of the zoo is the diseased, dying, way too old, pathetic lion. What is it about big cats that gets them so excited rather than scared? Shouldn't he have a little fear? Anyway, your bump looks really cute. Can you believe how soon your little mystery will be here?!
Post a Comment