Ok, so the memo to all was WEAR pjs or comfties....but some didn't listen, or just look TOO cute in their pjs (man, their husbands are lucky!)......but here are some of my friends that were sooooo sweet to get together, bring snacks and get this, they EACH brought a freezer meal for me for after the baby comes.Aren't they the best?
I could probably sit here and go on and on and tell you what each one brought, but I'll spare the details. We had such a FUN night!
(Note to self: green or ALL one color on me is NOT flattering and could come across as a big slimey blob.....or Flubber)
7 comments:
You do have awesome friends!! I have found the chilli freezes well. I have success with freezing soups - like chicken soup, beef stew, etc. Just bake some corn bread from a mix and ta dah! Dinner!
That sounds like so much fun...and so nice that all your friends brought you pre-made frozen dinners for after baby. That is a great idea!
those are great friends! i'm so gonna steal this idea and do it for the trillions of pregnant people i know right now. and, you hardly look like flubber; get real!
You look good..I don't know what you are talking about, flubber and all..haha! What great friends to bring you meals. :)
No, no, you are mistaken, you still hardly look pregnant, REALLY. What an AWESOME idea, I THINK if we decide on a #3 I will pass that idea along!!! ;)
How are the house guests????? Thanks again for playing Bed and Breakfast for them!!!
You definitely don't look like Flubber. More like one of those dainty wedding mints ;) Dainty, I said :) Seriously, what's with the not being huge? I hope all those frozen meals are really fattening. It's only fair to the rest of us who get all bloated and gross during our pregnancies :)
That was really nice of them, though! I wish I had ANY cooking ability so that I could help. It's frozen pizza all the way at our house. My poor kids ;)
You are super mom letting your kids put bugs in their pockets....the thought is too much for me. And you look great! Your belly is nice and small! Though, I am sure it is hidden a little because you are sitting down. Is that a baby shower they had for you?
Post a Comment