Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The happiest kid on earth!

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY EMERSON!!!!Take a look at that kid's sweet face. He was sooooo happy with his pinata that he SPECIFICALLY asked for. It's a certain cartoon character and I'm going to see if you can guess who it is (the ultimate test of my pinata making skills......even if you guess wrong, it won't matter Emerson said it's perfect. :) and yes, he's easy to please).
Let me just say something about this kid. He's my angel and has my heart. He's the biggest Momma's boy and lights up when I walk in the room. Being prego, and about 6 weeks away, I can't help but think when he was born. On Good Friday 3 years ago he was the longest labor (after Camden's 45 minute one, ANY one would be long), opting for natural again (silly me.....I'll try not to make that mistake again), almost losing it mentally/emotionally, and being so worried about if my other kids at home were okay without me. So after his birth being the worst I've had so far, I guess it's only fair that he owns my heart even more. I love his smile, his laugh and his sweet stuttering. Okay, enough going on, I'll save it for his journal! :)

13 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Sorry...no clue about the horse. But I probably haven't seen the movie/cartoon. I am vaguely remembering a horse from a Disney animated movie???? BUT AWESOME job! I bet he loved it!!!!

michelle said...

My guess is Melman the giraffe, from the Madagascar movies. I had to ask my kids the actual name, but thought it was the giraffe.

Nyberg Family said...

Is it Donkey from Shrek? but wasn't he purple? I need to get up to speed on my kid movies!

rachel said...

Umm. back to the later post of your birthday. I think your husband is in trouble cause I am pretty sure I am so jealous of your birthday. Ya he really needs to talk to Chris and fill him in on how to pull of a really good SURPRISE! cause that was so AWESOME. You deserve it. Happy Birthday. See you Thursday.

rachel said...

ya the horse SPIRIT. Love it! and of course you can make a horse out of balloons and paper. Still need a lesson on that one. You are so awesome.

McKenna said...

Okay...seriously?...I just left you THE MOST HUGEST of all comments about how much I loved your post about Camden and what a great mom you are and how my guess is Bullseye from Toy Story but I could be totally wrong and how I think you're so amazing and I can't believe how much of your life I've missed because sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that we were mayonaising cars and sweet talking our way out of early morning speeding tickets, but it wasn't just yesterday...because you're about to be a mom of FIVE and holy jeans! Where did all the time go...and about how I was thinking of you all day on your birthday but I'm completely LAME because I'm just now telling you Happy Birthday...and I'm glad that it was lovely...and how I always remember your birthday is coming because every April First, I wake up and think, "I wonder what she's gonna do this year! Oh! Her birthday is this week!"...which sounds like a totally random way to always remember someone's birthday is coming...and about how I'm still completely lame for not getting you the birthday wishes sooner...and to tell you that, speaking of April Fools, how awesome is your friend who totally punk'd you with the cookies!...but my huge comment got deleted. So you'll have to make do with this large run-on sentence. It's large because I miss you today. Can ya tell? Yeah...I do :)

I loved this post though. You're really such a good mom.

McKenna said...

Except...I think I meant the post about Emerson and not Camden. Don't be offended; I only have two kids and I frequently call them by my siblings' names. I'm insane, maybe? ;)

Melissa S. said...

All right, the ONLY winner is Rachel....yes, it's Spirit! (Dreamworks movie.....so the Shrek and Madagascar were at least made by the same people!)
If your child hasn't seen Spirit, I guess you can be grateful your child won't be transformed into a horse for a week until he sees it again.

Erin Davis said...

You are such a cute mom! Love the pinata. It looks like Spirit, my kids love that movie. It's not a popular one though!

Babelicious said...

That's your BEST pinata so far! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just found your blog :) woo hooO!!

cute pictures... he looks SO Happy! and i love the Header picture you have there!! very cute!

Stephanie said...

What a nice post about your little guy. He's a cutie and it sounds like he's a great kid. I'm guessing he gets his happiness from his happy Momma. :)

Nikki said...

Hadn't checked your blog in awhile. Glad you are all having fun out there!