So I'm officially 28 and old. :) The night before my b-day Brooks told me to go pack a bag so we could go to a hotel that night! This is us on our way out and me thinking:
-not wake everyone up at 6 to feed them breakfast
-not make breakfast
-not drive Bronson to the bus stop
AND Pat (Brooks' mom) told us NOT to come home before the afternoon. Ummmm, if you twist my arm.
AND Pat (Brooks' mom) told us NOT to come home before the afternoon. Ummmm, if you twist my arm.
We both automatically woke up early anyway the next morning, but I still lounged in bed for a while. Then we looked at carpet samples (for downstairs), b-ball standards, maternity clothes (got yet ANOTHER comfty outfit), and went to Olive Garden for lunch. We came home around 1:00, stuck the kids down for a nap (the only one REALLY excited to see me was Sally, the dog), and just relaxed......since Pat already had dinner cooking.
Pat even took the kids to 3 stores getting me a cake, balloons and other b-day surprises. But don't worry, I got plenty of b-day songs (mostly from Emerson), hugs and kisses from the kiddos. I love those kids.
To top off the evening nicely, Biggest Loser was on! I've never liked Tuesdays for birthdays, but this year was the BEST!
6 comments:
Sounds like a fabulous birthday. Happy (late) Birthday!
Yeah!! I'm glad you had a great birthday. There is nothing better than time alone with your hubby.
What an awesome birthday surprise!!! Sounds like a WONDERFUL day. I am glad you did get spoiled! How lucky to have your mom-in-law to take care of the little tykes.
Wow you got so spoiled! Jealous! Happy berfdee!
Sounds like an awesome Mother-in-Law! :)
YAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I'm glad you were spoiled, just as you should be and Um......EASY!!!!! I'm PAST 28, so you CANNOT be old, cause I'm NOT!!!!
Post a Comment