Thursday, April 9, 2009

The New Mommy

Here is the new Mommy. Or at least that's what Camden asked. ("Is Grandma Emerson's and my Mommy?") We had the BEST visit with her here! Darnit, I just didn't pull out my camera enough, and partly because she kept taking my kids and disappearing. (Trust me, no complaints here) Bronson kept ending up on Grandma's lap. He's six and heavy and not allowed on my growing belly unless just resting his head on my lap. So you SEE he found a sucker in Grandma and someone to unconditionally scratch his back. I loved the backyard picture because Bronson and Camden were with Brooks at the church watching conference and here is Grandma on double-duty pushing Aleeya and pitching to Emerson. Super Grandma.
Then the last picture is her at work with Brooks getting ready to witness an autopsy. Pretty gross, but I guess I would want to know what my boys do one day at work too!
Unfortunately no pics with Camden which is weird because he was the one that had the hardest time with Grandma leaving.

1 comment:

Babelicious said...

Grandma is the BEST!!