Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Forever Rain

Anyone who lives here and second me when I say last week it felt like it was raining EVERY day!! What was it, 5 days straight? But it still felt awesome outside (like in the 60s). The kids were tired of staying inside so I found Emerson and Camden outside while it was raining playing with their animals and letting them be swept away in the gutter down the hill. They got completely soaked, but loved every minute of it. They WERE smart enough to put on their hoods from their hoodies, but Emerson DID forget his pants. Oh well, I'm sure the neighbors enjoyed seeing a little Buzz undies. I mean, who doesn't?
(That's Camden on the far left in the black hoodie bending down. Bad picture, but I sure as heck wasn't going out in the pouring rain to get a better shot. :) )

1 comment:

carlyn said...

luther played in the mud all last week. i don't know how may loads of muddy laundry i did.