Wow, am I sure glad I got Aleeya potty-trained at 18 months before the new baby came!!!!
WAIT......WHAT THE?!?!? Aleeya, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
WAIT......WHAT THE?!?!? Aleeya, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?Ok, so NO, I'm not potty-training her, nor would I be crazy enough at this point. So WHERE she got standing up next to the toilet seat to pee is beyond me. :)
After I ask the boys to go pee before bed, she always runs in, pulls up her shirt, grabs her ABNORMALLY LARGE AND PROTRUDING belly button and holds it
out to go pee. We're going to have HUGE gender identity issues when it comes time
to actually potty train her come fall. She's so cute though.
8 comments:
Hey Cousin, I'll trade you girl's instructions if you give me some boy instructions. I'm due in a week so have only started with my 3yr old boy potty training, but plan on really doing it this summer. He sits and my husband wants him to stand. I told him it will come, but when he sees me and his two older sisters sitting it is easier for him to so far sit.
Oh that is SO FUNNY!!
Hey, you can come over and cuddle our sweet baby anytime! Sorry I haven't called you back; it's always too late when I think of it. We are doing great; the second baby is so much easier than the first!!
That is the sweetest set of posts ever. I absolutely love that she is standing up to pee! Maybe numero cinco will be another little girl who will help her with her gender crisis. :) Also, I know who that horse is but I can't put my finger on it. Is it pokey from gumby?
This is so funny! She really is the cutest little girl.
Maybe by Fall, her "outie" will have become an "innie" (it happened to me!) and that will help with the confusion! :)
ha ah! that is so funny!!!!
lol, I love it! That made me laugh pretty hard. I hope your new baby is a girl so you have a little more estrogen in the house. :)
That is too cute!! Good thing you got a picture of it and it's documented! :)
Post a Comment