Monday, April 27, 2009

Sleeping Angels

I just LOVE looking in at my kids after they go to sleep. Here's Emerson just looking like the angel he is. If he wakes up in the middle of the night to pee he'll crawl into Bronson's bed with him and they snuggle. It's so cute. The other morning when I went to wake up Bronson for school Emerson and he were RIGHT up against each other and Emerson lifted up his head and sleepily said, "Buenos dias, Bronson" and put his head down and went back to sleep. He's so funny. Here's Aleeya-beeya, cuddling her baby with her scuffed up face from keeping up with the boys. She's such a trooper.



1 comment:

Babelicious said...

Isn't that the best!! Whenever I've had a bad day with the kiddos, I watch them sleep and it melts my heart and all is wonderful again. Sometimes I look at Luke and think--how can something that sweet create all that chaos.