I had 6 $5.00 off Huggies product coupons still and they were going to expire soon. So I recruited Brooks on this one and we ran to Target. Since the wipes were only 2.50 we ended up getting the hairspray, toothpaste and laundry detergent (I'm so weird but I LOVE the smell of this kind) almost free.
The total for all of this was $3.50. But the funniest part is how
Brooks arranged it and wanted to take a picture. Nothing brings a marriage closer then a good deal! :)
Brooks arranged it and wanted to take a picture. Nothing brings a marriage closer then a good deal! :)
4 comments:
Target does overage?! Ha, I'll have to remember that! Nice work! I'm glad Brooks likes it, too :)
AWESOME!!! Great job. You're right, getting a great deal is a natural high!
Ok that is an awesome deal. You would be proud of me because I now plan out our whole weeks worth of groceries on Sunday according to the adds. However I am not an idiot who drives all over town to get all the best deals, instead I go to Walmart and price match all the deals. I seriously have cut our budget in half by doing this. Aren't you proud?! I think of you when I get a really really good deal. :)d
have you ever tried making your own laundry detergent? i haven't, but a friend of mine does. you can find a very basic (like 3 ingredients) recipe online. the hardest part is grating the fels naptha soap. anyways, just thought i'd ask.
Post a Comment