Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dog-lovers Central.....except Brooks

Two weekends in a row we had guest dogs saying. We had 2 puppies come when the Mathson's came to visit for the weekend. You can see Camden's look of PURE joy....seriously, in heaven.
Then here's Salta, the chi-wa-wa (I'm aware that's not how you spell it). Camden just kept following her around. We dog-sat her for the weekend. Salta kept getting on Brooks' lap...afterward he would remove her and put her on his side.....then she'd get on his lap again....Brooks would move her again.....and on and on. He let her stay when he realized he didn't have to get up and fix the sound on the computer while we were listening to conference.....and I didn't want to wake Salta, so I kept fixing the computer.
Oh, and I took a ton of pictures of Camden and Salta and yes, EVERY one had his hand positioned like this picture. What do you do?


3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

That is all my boys ask for is a dog! But then it's just like one more child for me to take care of, right! Cute pictures!

Babelicious said...

Hallie LOVES chihuahua's--she was so jealous when I told her your boys were babysitting a chihuahua. Camden does look like he's in heaven. Looks like you had a fun spring break!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I have been so bad looking at people's blogs lately and it was fun catching up with yours. That jellybean race sounds fun! Sorry about you not winning!!! And I can't believe Camden is turning 3 either! WOW! Which reminds me, how did potty-training turn out with him? It is weird that you and my sister are still pregnant and are even "due" before I am/was! Hope you're feeling great!