Sunday, December 1, 2019

Feliz Navidad

We wrap up the stairs with gift wrap so the kids have to wait to come in the living room. Once they start tearing through it's hard to get a good picture. But you get the idea.
How in the WORLD Royce sleeps with a polo shirt buttoned all the way up is beyond me.
Santa put a Grumbly by Camden's stocking with a note telling him to tease me instead of the sisters. :) (It didn't help, but it got an illusive smile from him)
Legos Legos Legos year after year for this kid. No surprise.
Kellyn wanted a jewelry box for Christmas with a ballerina in it and SUCH joy and squealing when she finally saw what it was.
Everly wanted Sofia's amulet. I prepared her for weeks that NO one sells a magic one, so thankfully she was thrilled with a non-magic amulet.
The babies had no clue what was going on, but Elsa and Anna singing dolls made them VERY happy and content basically the whole morning.
Bronson wanted Airpods and we were rewarded with his sleepy handsome smiles in return. Teenage win.
Elephants are IT for Iris. She has wanted a stuffed one forever....ANY SIZE. So this jumbo sized one was a huge win.

Everly asked for two things. Sofia's amulet and this dog-toy pig. I WISH I could fully describe the sound this wailing-someone-cut-off-my-tail pig makes. It's hilarious. But let me tell you, it's worth EVERY penny!
A VERY much needed bike for Emerson. I love that he can ride his bike to school, stay after when he wants and just ride home after. He rides to the gym and even Sonic. 
Royce needed one that wasn't a girl one. Well he didn't NEED one, but he got a boy bike anyway. :)
What is it with girls and something personalized? I'll tell you what....it's a nice present on penthouse level. ha!
Camden hit the jackpot in his mind. A phone. I'm not sure WHAT we are thinking and will probably (and will) regret this later, but man, was this kid so excited.
I got this sweet gift from Royce. I opened it and found two little pieces of paper that read "help you mom". If I needed his help one day I just needed to use one of these coupons. 
My girls LOVE fans. Thankfully Grams knew it and sent them these.
I left out a bag or two of oranges and let the kids make their own orange juice all day. Clearly it was a success. 
It was a nice day so plenty of bike riding was going on too. I love the sight of kids riding bikes outside. I don't know if it reminds me of my childhood or if I think it IS a perfect childhood when I see that. Either way, I love it.

The nice weather made for a perfect silly-string war. The babies just came out with us but really had no idea what was coming.

Leeeeeeet's just say they didn't like it. (Wynn)
(Iley)

Bronson was just BEGGING for a punishment from Iris, so Brooks helped.

These boys finished some major Lego projects after a prolonged disappearance.

The LAST Sunday of 2018. And again, I can NOT help myself from taking pictures of these matching bundles of fun. (Wynn in black boots)
Our little walk to church is my favorite. I sense our time in Arkansas is coming to an end and every time I walk to church I think, "Man, this has been so nice!" The babies love Daddy!
Good bye 2018! Let's see what 2019 brings us!

No comments: