Saturday, December 28, 2019

The "Unfortunate One"

In January schools everywhere celebrate the 100th day of school. Usually I have get to send in 100 Fruit loops or something. This year the girls were given the option of dressing up like a 100 year old...and of course they thought of this option the morning of. I'm low on old lady attire but I do have fake glasses around and I ALWAYS dry shampoo. So this happened.
 Take a good look at Iley's cute little face in the corner of the picture, because shortly after THIS happened.
 It became apparent that this girl needed stitches....so sad!. And her body is horribly covered in eczema and gets worse with nylon dresses. But she WANTS to wear them so we have to put cotton under them. The thing is Wynn doesn't have stitches or horrible skin. So we kind of tease that Iley is the unfortunate twin...(.even though it WAS Wynn that causes this accident dropping a clay school ceramics piece on Iley's head)

THANKFULLY Brooks was working in the ER that day and not in the Pathology lab (which doesn't help me out with stitches). So I loaded up the girls and we went to visit daddy at work.
 She was so brave and the girls just charmed all of Daddy's co-workers.
 How nice to have a sister always there for and with you....even if she was the culprit.
(Iley insists on matching with Wynn so I had to convince Wynn to wear a cotton shirt under the dress so I could get Iley to dress like that.)

No comments: