The Funny:
Ol' Emerson needed a big pot for school for some reason. He ALSO rides the mile to his school everyday on his bike because he hates the bus. Just the visual of him riding to school like this made me want to take a picture
A week later a friend saw me and mentioned that she saw Emerson riding to school the week before with a pot on his back. It happened to be raining that day and SHE thought he was riding around like that to see if he could measure rainfall or something.😁
The Cute:
I was getting ready in my bathroom and heard noise out my bathroom window in the corner of the back yard where no one goes because of all the spikey pinecones. I saw these three princesses playing with the leaves like kids are supposed to. I loved this view.
The Ugly:
Let's just say Iley got a hold of scissors and gave herself a haircut.
The Unfortunate One strikes again.
No comments:
Post a Comment