Saturday, December 28, 2019

Girls Day Everday

I'm lucky enough to stay home with these three girls every day. I mean that. I truly enjoy my days. These three make days amusing, adventuresome and full of surprises (in all ways messes and laughter)
The twins will do anything Everly says too....if she says, let's eat our popcorn snack on the AC unit, by golly, it's a great idea now even if you have to walk through spikey pinecones to get there. I never saw them get up on it, but I imagine I missed the best part watching Everly hoist them both up.
My goal is to never leave the house. ha! A rainstorm comes.....instant entertainment. (yes, I realize Wynn doesn't favor being fully clothed)
Sweet buddies
Princess nightgowns is usually their clothing of choice at home. 
I was sitting on the couch getting something done and little did I know the show was going to come to ME! Next thing I know there's a whole musical playing out right before my eyes!
(Wynn/Snow White's face is so into character above, it cracks me up)

It ALWAYS includes dancing. I'm the luckiest. 

No comments: