Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sickos

Poor Wynn started feeling sick. She would just quietly lay around with her thumb and blanket. Then came the puking. 
She felt horrible forever. One night she puked on herself in bed and onto the floor. And since I lock fasten these little escape artists room door, I needed to give their room a temporary makeover.
I always had to tie back her hair because I was ALSO tired of puke getting in her hair. On the whole Wynn is a pretty easy sick kid. She just lays down, sucks her thumb and listens to Iley telling her about the importance of getting her puke in the toilet.

Two days later I found Iley like this......
I knew it was coming. Iley doesn't let people forget she's feeling yucky. So when Emerson just sat in a chair she climbs up and asks him to scratch her back because she's sick.

Even Wynn, who now felt better, helped keep Iley's back scratched as she puked.
Iley would climb on my lap and just snuggle.....meaning SHE SAT STILL!!!! Whoa, this girl was REALLY sick.

But the absoLUTE sweetest picture of all time was when I found Wynn comforted Iley in the sunroom with both of their hair tied back in "puke buns". Oh man, I love having twins.

And then they healed and back to extra amounts of energy. Some times sick times are a nice break for everyone. 😏

No comments: