Crazy hair day at school and Iris knew EXACTLY what she wanted (surprise surprise 😏)
Even Royce joined in on the fun.
After they left to school the babies also wanted their hair EXACTLY like Kellyn and Iris. ha!
I don't remember what Brooks was telling Wynn not to do (she seems to initiate the "sneak") but this was her reaction while he was talking to her. 😂
We started having a few nicer weather days in March and so I took the kids to the park on Saturday. Royce's soccer ball got stuck in the hoop and he and Kellyn came up with this strategy to get it out. They never asked for my help and I was curious what they would decide to do.
Nothing wrong could DEFinitely happen sitting on top of your brother's shoulders waving a metal bat around.
It was then I decided to step in.

No comments:
Post a Comment