We've had an AWESOME spring break. A few highlights:
-no having to get up early with everyone! :)
-Brooks was on call one night and the boys and I went to parks after parks, McD's for icecream and movie night! (After which Bronson said, "I LIKE Spring Break")
-Greensboro Zoo/Nature Center (see pics below)
-Sciworks Musuem
-Girl's temple trip
-Easter Egg Hunt
-and more parks
Here's Emerson and da boys sliding down the rock trail.

Bronson's new talent.................almost doing a full Chinese split.

Camden liking the moves being put on him by Ella

Aleeya, dangerously close to a smelly situation

Camden and the goat (both seem to be used to pictures by their poses)

A few of my peeps on a girl's night out/Temple Trip to Raleigh (one hour and a half away)

It was super neat going through the temple with some of my girls, and ESPECIALLY going through right before Easter weekend. You couldn't HELP but think of the true meaning.
After we went to IHOP, which was closed (BOO!), then Chick-Fil-A- closed, then ended up at Chili's where we laughed and PIGGED out and laughed some more. I got home at 1:45 am. I haven't done THAT since college. Crazy.
Here are the kids in front of our tulips opening up!!!!! I love them soooo much (oh, and I love my kids too) and they remind me of spring in all it's glory!!!

If you're wondering why they have bunny ears on, we just went and saw the Easter Bunny.....and Aleeya did just that, SAW the Easter bunny and did NOT want to go close.
Oh, did you notice our awesome chipmunk hole right by Aleeya? They put it there as part of their strategy to eat ALL my blueberries on my bushes. Sneaky little things. But this year, I will prevail......not sure how yet, but I will.
1 comment:
such a fun post! y'all have been super busy having tons of fun. your tulips are gorgeous and so are you and your friends in front of the temple. sounds like such a fun girls night out!
Post a Comment