Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Remember that awesome new......
nail polish my friend gave me for my birthday?................
Let me repeat that....... Remember that awesome new nail polish my friend gave ME for my birthday?
Yeah, so I was just reading through all your past posts from a while since I've been taking a hiatus from blogging/computer but not by choice. And, your birthday rocked...big time. And that stinks that Aleeya didn't get the memo, at least it didn't get in the carpet. ;)
I came to the decision a long time ago that I can't have anything nice with a husband and kids in the house. Chris breaks, melts just as much stuff as the kids.
5 comments:
Oh NO!!!! What a horrible friend to give you nail polish of ALL things! ;) She does look pretty beautiful though
Yeah, so I was just reading through all your past posts from a while since I've been taking a hiatus from blogging/computer but not by choice. And, your birthday rocked...big time. And that stinks that Aleeya didn't get the memo, at least it didn't get in the carpet. ;)
I came to the decision a long time ago that I can't have anything nice with a husband and kids in the house. Chris breaks, melts just as much stuff as the kids.
Mine decided to use her own nail polish to paint my sheets.
Someday I'll learn that play polish is no less destructive.
Nope, looks like she missed it!!! He he he.....hope it wasn't too terribly messy!!
Post a Comment