I got what I wanted done before the sales last week and Harris Teeter's triple coupons week ended. AND since I haven't posted deal pictures for a while. Here are the ones from this week.
(for the car emergency kit)


Now this next picture could've been better, but as many of you know, I'm a muffin freak and Duncan Hines are my fav. Each of those boxes were about $1.10 each, so considering I had 7 of those boxes I did pretty well.

(I also went back later and got 5 more of the boxes of baby crackers for our food storage)
I didn't put ALL 20 packs in the picture, but you get the idea.

I was in desperate WANT for laminating sheets, so I was pretty excited about this one.

My personal fav.

I ended up ordering these coupons and the tortilla coupons on ebay so I could get more, obviously. These rice cakes are actually super bien and my kids love them. Too bad for them only 8 of them are for us now, the rest are in our food storage/72 hour kit (talk about light weight)! We've implemented a new rule around here, with the things I stock up on and get free that would be good food storage items, 80% goes to food storage and we can eat the rest now. Why you ask? Well, ever since we got 40 boxes of Special K granola bars and 40 boxes of Special K cereal in January, the kids and I have eaten a TON of it already......as in 8 boxes of granola bars left and 15 boxes of cereal! So what good is having an ever-changing food storage if we don't see it grow and get filled with more yummy things!!!!!????
3 comments:
when i grocery shop, my goal is to have as many items as dollars i'm spending. you make that look lame with your penny/item game. love the new food storage rule.
Stan keeps telling me to call you so you can explain how you get all this great stuff. It will definitely come in handy while we are in SLC this next year. I have had a couple friends to and explain how they do things, but the products they loaded up on were not things we would use or eat(tons of processed stuff). Email me and we can get together and hang out. It was good to see you last week.
I just bought those twistables colored pencils for my daughter's birthday, and I probably paid WAY TOO MUCH - even at Wal-mart!
Post a Comment