And LOOK what happens!!!!
They caught this by our back yard.........

They knew they should just grab him by the tail.......this is as CLOSE as Aleeya got to him/her(?)

Then Brooks showed them to hold it RIGHT by the neck and squeeze, then wrap it around their neck. Great, huh.

Camden tried it too.

For the record.........they are NOT poisonous. We found 3 of these LAST year. I guess they (in theory) COULD bite, but no harm would happen. His name is Clark. I have and WILL not touch Clark (just ones at museums.....that's my rule)........and Brooks wants to hide it in the beds of the Preston and Mason (Brooks' friends) who are staying with us now.
Anyone want to come visit us? :)
11 comments:
Only Brooks!! I can't even believe that the Aleeya touched it. I hate snakes and if you have that thing around when I am there I will kill it!!! Just warning ya!
speechless!
We found one at my mom's house once and my mom caught it for the kids but then it pooped on her...man does snake poop stink! Anyway, it also bit her but being non-venomous it just left a small incision. In any case, I am amazed this snake did not try to bite them. Maybe black snakes are more docile. I'll keep my eye out for one in our back yard =)
Yeah, I'm fine where I am, thanks for the invite though. HAPPY STINKING BDAY btw. And love the pics of Spence at the party below! too funny.
gross.
K...I never read blogs anymore...so this is super late and super lame...
But Happy Birthday!
And your Kevin? Totally rocked.
THAT would NOT be allowed anywhere near my home!!!
Reminds me of the snakes we would find in our garage in VA...would lay out "snake traps" and would find them full of little baby these guys....creepy!
Ha ha...that is so funny the snake's name is Clark. Wow. I don't know what I would have done if I saw my kids holding a snake! Wow!
why is bronson wearing a tommy hig shirt, you guys are so worldly
Your kids are awesome. I only touch snakes at the aquarium also. :)
Post a Comment