TO TAKE OFF!!!!!!!!!

AND FAST!!!!

In fact, while I was uploading these she had walked right into the bathroom to play in the toilet.......over the years my ears have been trained to hear that sound a mile away!
But seriously, isn't she just the cutest?!
6 comments:
10 1/2 months... hmmmm... that makes me wonder if your pregnant again? That seems about right. ;)
WOW!!! your kids walk early. She seems so so very little to be toddling around!! but super super cute!!!!! She looks like a happy little one!!! :)
now you have 5 super active kids.. how do you keep up w/ them?!
I can NOT believe she is walking! How fun. Your kids DO walk early!
Yeah! I found your blog! So fun! And I can't believe that cute little gal is walking already! Good thing you already know that it's a whole new game now. Good luck!
aww! :) she is adorable!!!
Post a Comment