I took this picture because I think it's the funniest one.......
but first, let me explain. I let my kids invite who they want to their parties and usually put a number limit on it (and the whole family comes along too). Since my Dad was doing a magic show I let him invite 4 friends/families and these are the friends he picked:

He LOVES "Mr. Spencer" and wanted to make sure he came! :)
Here's some pictures from the magic show. (Yes, Aleeya IS in pjs, but her aunt just sent them to her and she wore them almost everyday since we opened it.)

And his cake. He wanted a RAINBOW cake like we saw on my friend's HSF blog so the cake has a TON of colors for the batter. He was SUPER excited and LOVED it, and that's saying a lot because he doesn't usually care for cake. (After grabbing the dinosaurs off, we all just looked at each other and said, "Who needs presents now?!?!" He was perfectly happy with the dinosaurs!)

How did my baby boy grow up so fast?!?!??
4 comments:
Hey Melissa, I got your message last night. We just got back in town and my phone was obviously off the whole time we were gone, so I have no idea when you left the message... call me if you still have the question!
happy bday to your sweet boy! the cake looks great and the pinata.. wow. seriously, start a business.
So fun to have your parents to visit. You are seriously good at pinatas too! :)
Oh yeah...I'd forgotten about Uncle Ralph's magic shows until now -- THAT'S AWESOME! I really liked watching them as a kid, too. And a fun party idea.
Post a Comment