Saturday, May 15, 2010

Year book

So there's this website HERE that seriously made me laugh. You upload a picture of yourself and you see how you would look with the most popular hairdo of that year. I always tell Brooks I was born in the wrong era (meaning, I should've been when the GOOD music came out in the 40s and 50s. (I know, wartime, but I just LOVE my dad's stories when he was little of his life then). Taking a look at these pictures though made me VERY grateful I was born when I was. :)

1962 1964 1978
1982 1984 1990

OK, and the SCARY thing is, in 1990 I really DID have that hairdo but in 5th grade. I'll spare you the pictures. Let's just say, we decided to omit that era of my pictures during our wedding video. But I could go brunette, right? Um, maybe not.


I couldn't resist seeing what kind of couple we would make as well. All I can say is WOW.

1968 1978 1982
1986 1988 1990

Putting my 1990 picture together with Brooks' 1990 one and we would've made a KILLER couple. Okay, on to my 2010 life. THANK GOODNESS I LIVE NOW! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"on to mhy 2009 life.." girl, we're in 2010! love the pics!

Rachel K said...

Seriously, Brooks make that 1990 haircut look HOT! =) hahahahaha!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

The one with you and the big glasses is great!!!

Niederfam said...

that is hilarious!!!!!

Suzanne said...

I really think the 1964 looks good on you!