Thursday, May 13, 2010

I forgot

HOW could I forget Aleeya's wonderful quote of my first trimester nastiness..........
I'm sure I've mentioned Aleeya's LOVE of the song, "The wheels on the bus". Infact she changes the words in the song to suit whatever need she has at the time. The other day she sang to me,
"The Mommy's on the bus say, 'I so sick', 'I so sick', 'I so sick', ALL through the town."

I just love her.

3 comments:

Kat Clark said...

That is priceless! I have to admit, I was waiting for this post. Iris started walking and I thought, I bet that was the motivation those Smith's needed to get started again. :) Congratulations! Your little army will surely be as the Army of Heleman!!! xoxo

Kim said...

She makes me laugh. What a sweet girl!

Davis and Laura said...

Ha. What do you know...you're pregnant! :) Kidding. That is soooooooo exciting. I'm sad we won't be around to see this little one!!! Congrats to the fam! :)