Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Eat Eat"

Not sure if it's hyphenated or not, but this new pet that Emerson caught today is named (by Emerson, the man himself)
"Eat-Eat"
Apparently because he eats lots of bugs.
He is obviously pretty proud of himself of his FIRST REAL CATCH.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the toad! I miss your kids, Emerson has the cutest smile, even with the toad hiding half of it! We get on your blog every day so the kids can watch the curly haired girl give her morning pep talk! hilarious!

Jenny said...

So cute! You can tell he is very proud and excited about his catch!

McKenna said...

Cute!...and yuck. You're a better mom than me to allow pets like that. Grace brings in a potato bug and I'm like, "Nope! Out!"

So the eyes...Adam was born with a cataract in one eye, right in the middle of his pupil. They gave him to me after he was born and I saw this little spot and asked the doctors, but none of them could see it. They told me there was nothing there, but I kept asking other doctors. Finally I got one who gave it a good look and he saw that it was a cataract. I had to take Adam to a specialist before it affected his vision permanently, and I'd already lost two weeks thanks to lazy doctors, so I was pretty ticked that they didn't listen to me in the first place. Anyway, probably not something that your kids would have, but seriously (and no offense to Brooks) it's been my experience that most doctors don't really do a thorough job unless you make them do a thorough job. I have literally fifty stories to that effect, so if you think something is up then I'd keep looking into it.

Jenny said...

Email me (I don't have your email), I have something to send you!
jennymb25@hotmail.com

Thanks Melissa!