Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Who is the cutest of them all?

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall,
who is the cutest of them all?

You probably don't care, I'm sure. But according to CAMDEN there's an order as to WHO is the cutest in our family (and he never wavers from the order either):

#1- Iris. He always says she's the cutest in our family

But I'm skipping to the end-

Coming in the last at #8 is Brooks
#7- Me. (Nice, huh)
#6- Bronson
#5- Emerson
#4- Camden (odd, he puts himself in 4th)
#3- Aleeya

It's the #2 that bothers me the most. Not that the #2 slot got filled but that I'm BEHIND her and not only that, I'm FOUR WHOLE PLACES behind her. Yep you guessed it, Camden thinks the SECOND CUTEST in the family is:
Sally................THE DOG!!!!

5 comments:

The Ward's said...

I love it! Sally is pretty cute, but I have to say the I have always thought that blobde hair was cuter than black.

Garett and Rachel said...

At least she wasn't first!

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up!

Suzanne said...

Hate to burst your bubble - BUT you're 5 spots behind the dog, not just 4! hahaha. (At least if I'm doing my Math right, #2 to #7 is 5, right?)

Everyone in MY FAM thinks our baby's the cutest, too!

carlyn said...

LOL!! poor brooks!!