Well, if you ever need something refreshing, this is it! We had it yesterday for Mother's Day and it reminded me that I should share the love.
This makes 2 quarts of juice.
2/3 c lemon juice
1/2 cup of sugar (can use honey or fructose, but I haven't tried this one with honey)
1/8 tsp. salt
Frozen Strawberries
Fill blender fairly full of strawberries then add remaining ingredients. Fill blender with water and blend until smooth. Pour into pitcher and add water until you have two quarts. (the first few times I made this I forgot to add water up to the 2 quarts mark and it was SUPER concentrated!) Depending on your blender and how frozen you want the lemonade to be, you may do two batches of frozen fruit with water to fill your pitcher.
2/3 c lemon juice
1/2 cup of sugar (can use honey or fructose, but I haven't tried this one with honey)
1/8 tsp. salt
Frozen Strawberries
Fill blender fairly full of strawberries then add remaining ingredients. Fill blender with water and blend until smooth. Pour into pitcher and add water until you have two quarts. (the first few times I made this I forgot to add water up to the 2 quarts mark and it was SUPER concentrated!) Depending on your blender and how frozen you want the lemonade to be, you may do two batches of frozen fruit with water to fill your pitcher.
2 comments:
my husband is eternally grateful for you for having posted this recipe. thank you!! and, i'm glad you had such a wonderful mother's day. you truly are blessed with such an amazing family and those kids are so lucky to have YOU for their momma!
I'm going shopping tomorrow. I think I'll pick up the stuff and give it a try!
Post a Comment