Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pinewood Derby

so for the Elder's Quorum social this year the
men folk made pinewood derby cars.... the best part was that there weren't ANY rules to follow. Brooks came home with tales of the coolest and most creative ideas people had. But here's what Brooks went with. The derby car, painted by the boys attached with a rubber band to a remote control car. Pretty ingenious if you ask me......
the problem?!?! Well, before the race started the derby car fell off the remote control car so it never raced. Oh well, there's always next year and I'm sure all the men are already thinking of their next year's creation. The plus? Well, the boys LOVE the car and Bronson even took it to school for show-n-tell.

1 comment:

Babelicious said...

Bronson, Camden, and Emerson--what an awesome car!! I love it. Thinking of your heritage, I would have thought there'd be a few firecrackers to amp up the speed. Maybe next year.