
HONEST! I have a little girl.....she just likes to wear her brother's undies (modeling Buzz Lightyear today) and Thomas the Train sandals. In this picture, I'm lucky to catch her playing with Dora though (that's a girl toy....yay for cool ward ladies that feel sorry for my girl) because her favorite things to take up the ladder are cars to race down the slide. For Aleeya's sake, don't you think this next one needs to be a girl?
6 comments:
You definitely need another girl so Aleeya can steal HER underwear (The Princess loves to wear Angel Boy's football underwear, so I'm thinking it's totally normal? ;)
Also?...so sorry about the honey! I didn't know that Brooks kept bees. That...is disturbing. I detest bees. I'm so glad PC works with carcinogens instead ;)
And?...how HOT do you look in that picture from two posts ago? Why can't you just get all fat and frumpy like the rest of us. Where's the love!
PS...I still love you ;)
That is sooo funny Melissa. I love the picture of Aleeya! Though Haley hasn't worn her brothers clothes, she does like to play with the trains and cars and can do a great train "sound". That would be SWEET if you had another girl! Then they'll have a sister. And then you can wish you had all boys when they turn 13!
I'm so glad you got a picture of her like that! I'm voting for another girl!
This picture really made me laugh! I'm crossing my fingers you have a girl for her sake too. Are you wanting to give away a bonus gift from your last post?? I'm a willing recipient! No matter the catch.
oh no!! that is a really big bad mess. so glad it wasn't summer. i hate bugs!!
I HOPE it's a girl, and I'm HOPING one day I get one too!!! But I have a feeling they'll still be outnumbered and tom-boys are COOL!!!!
Post a Comment