Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yummmmmy


I figured this is becoming mostly about Brooks! So back to me and the baby with 2 things that are just YUUUUUUMY to us right now. First of all, anyone who knows me knows I've always had a thing for "sugar water" (I know you're questioning how well you know me....), whether it be juice, pop or "bubbly" as I call it, or whatever. So I found this Aquafina RASPBERRY (has to be that kind) that is sooooo yummy to me and I don't have to feel guilty. I have to discipline myself to one a day, but you can bet I cherish every swig. Now most other things taste too sweet to me.....even Brooks' Crystal light mixes you throw in a water bottle. Don't get me wrong though, I would DEFINITELY take bubbly or V-8 Splash, etc. anytime, I'm just slowly weaning myself.
Oh, and you can NEVER go wrong with MILK chocolate covered almonds. Pregnant or not, always a winner when I need a quick fix (although "Biggest Loser" says I should grab a Yoplait or a piece of Extra Long-lasting Sugar-free gum........whatever).

4 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That's fun you've found something you really enjoy drinking while being pregnant! And that is such an awesome idea about Brooks' car! I'll have to keep that idea in case Lee ever needs it. Too bad the car never raced!

Babelicious said...

So, in Ireland they have this pear flavored fizzy (as I call it) water. I know it sounds kind of weird, but it is to die for. After drinking that, I can't drink any other flavored water, but I'll give yours a try. I haven't had the stuff for over 10 years, but I still have regular cravings for it. I'll let you know what I think of the raspberry drink.

Suzanne said...

That seems refreshing - I like the flavored waters, but WARNING: Never try SOBE Life water - it's gross - we took it all back to Costco after one sip!
Oh - come on...You're pregnant - you can have as many Raspberry waters as you want a day! Don't limit yourself! :) (that comes post-baby...but for you, you're never "post-baby" since you're on to the next one before you can be, right?:) So, you never have to limit!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! It is amazing how you find people through blogs. This Is Jen Olsen. (Jen Hill) I hope it is okay that I took a peek at your family. Very very cute! My email address is olsen0630@live.com. I will have to give you an invitation to my blog. Congrats on the baby to come!! So glad I found your blog. Hope its okay.