Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
It was fun reading all about the things that have happened as of lately. I posted that pettiskirt thing, those are really cute!! How is your sister Jessica doing?
I wanted to get the girlies some of those skirts for Christmas, but about peed my pants when I saw how much they cost!! Maybe I'll have to post the link.
2 comments:
It was fun reading all about the things that have happened as of lately. I posted that pettiskirt thing, those are really cute!! How is your sister Jessica doing?
I wanted to get the girlies some of those skirts for Christmas, but about peed my pants when I saw how much they cost!! Maybe I'll have to post the link.
Post a Comment