BECAUSE I can't post new pictures, I decided to post an oldie
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Seriously?!?! Are you kidding me?!!?
Sooooo, my camera is broken! Are you kidding me?!!? We've had the best pictures of the boys on the roof (helping Brooks clean the chimney) and playing in upper 60 degree weather outside, Sally's AWESOME haircut....to name a few. When I put on the antlers on the boys we made this morning (mounted on cereal boxes then a headband....seriously they look so funny and they really think they're deer) and didn't have my camera, I almost cried.
BECAUSE I can't post new pictures, I decided to post an oldie
But it's a goodie too, don't you agree? Looking at this picture I still don't understand why many of you are asking me why I want more children! Doesn't this explain enough? And won't Aleeya just KILL me one day when she's older for taking this and then explaining to her fiance that she had projectile poop like a rocket when she was 2 months old? Camera or no camera, I say this was worth posting.
BECAUSE I can't post new pictures, I decided to post an oldie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Our camera is broken too. :( I lost pictures from Ben's 3rd birthday and Megan's 3 month old pictures. If you hear of a super good deal on one let me know! Try Circut City, see if they have any left or if they're more than 15% off yet. -Shelly-
That is so disgusting and yet, I have had the exact same experience and I am only on numero uno! What does that say about my baby future?! I am screwed! At least yours wasn't green, super stain the "g's", 4 in the morning, projectile poop.
That is SO gross! Amazing though I have to say! It fun seeing old pictures, because they're new to me. Hope you're camera gets fixed/replaced soon!!! Hope you're doing well!
That's disgusting!
I LOVE this picture!!! I do so remember those days, with *some* fondness.
It's amazing what little bodies can do, huh? I'm still shaking my head sometimes as I'm doing laundry and trying to scrub & SHOUT IT OUT wondering why a little baby's poop goes ALL OVER? No matter what brand of diapers, too!
BTW, I agree with your comment on my blog about traditions...I think you identified my problem - I don't wanna be "tied down" to any one thing & go super crazy over it, plus I have an "out" if needed!
ALSO, I need to make a correction on a comment I posted a while ago about flavored water...It's actually "Talking Rain" that is SO BAD and yucky - (I said Sobe Life by mistake since that was on my mind for some reason.) See, I'm already crazy!
GROSS! That one takes the cake!
So great to find you Melissa! I am a true friend because I read all the way through your facebook thing. :) So, then I checked out your blog and this poopy picture is the first thing I see and I laughed out loud! I am looking forward to getting caught up on your darling family again! You are just as gorgeous as ever!!
Post a Comment