
The boys SPECIFICALLY asked me to put this picture on of what we do on snow days (after the snow melts). Bronson made this "castle" with places to park 16 cars since "if you live in a castle everyone wants to come visit and they need a place to put their cars". Bronson's face looks weird partly because he says, "PICKLES" when I take a picture and Aleeya's hair looks like....um.....we stayed home all day. Because we did and it was AWESOME! Emerson is shirtless and in his pjs because that's just how we roll around here.
4 comments:
Don't hate me, but...
I can't believe what you people call a "Snow Day" out there!!!
Still, I'm glad the kids had fun. The snow is in their genes...maybe they'll convince you to move back to the mountains! :)
The biggest thing I am looking forward to for the second one is the entertainment factor. I can't wait for Jack to have a playmate so staying home all day isn't so hard on him. Great posts btw. I especially love the half escaped Aleeyah. Classic.
Fun pictures! Isn't it nice to have snow days?! I bet you were laughing too about the whole snow day--I am assuming school was canceled. People in Missouri are pretty wimpy too. I love the snowman!
Hi Melissa! LOVE the parking lot! Sounds like he had everything covered. By the way, how old is Aleeya? I can't believe she's in a bed! I've been thinking about moving Beck, but I need to hold on a bit longer.
I saw you asked me a question about the freezer paper on my blog. Yes, you just dab on the paint over the ironed on stencil. I bet it'd be fun to do with your kids. Messy, but fun! My friend found a BYU logo online and then just free-handed it.
Post a Comment