I DO usually go through pockets before I throw things in the wash. Really.
(Okay, the blue crayon a few weeks back was an exception because I didn't know should be checking Iris' pockets now too!!)
Buuuuuuuuuut.............
after Brooks' softball game on Thursday, I just told everyone to go right in and throw your clothes straight into the washer.......
and that's JUST what they did.
After I transferred it to the dryer and pulled everything out of the dryer, I found this.....or should I say, "THESE"....

All the beetles that Camden had in his pocket, that drowned to death in the the washer then cooked to a crisp in the dryer.
What a way to go.
You can BET I'll be more resilient on checking pockets next time!
6 comments:
I'd rather beetles than the times (yes, more than once) I found diapers in the wash. The absorbing gel bead thingys are AWFUL.
Too funny that Iris is putting her pockets to use! She's learning from the best :)
I don't know which would be better: finding them dead like this or you checking all the pockets and having a buch of alive ones crawling in your hand............I vote for dead and crispy.
That is so fantastic. I LOVE it!
Oh gosh, I know I can always come to your blog for a good laugh--love you guys!
ewwww!! I totally agree with Adriana. I rather have them dead and not crawling all over my hand. I am so glad my boys don't pick up bugs. I guess they sometimes get scared because the way I act whenever I see bugs!!
Ewwww!!!! I am so glad you found them DEAD. I would have gotten a scare if I would have found them alive. Cal gathered a handful of rolley polleys when we were in Utah a few days ago.....I don't think they made it into his pocket.....
Post a Comment