Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In honor of Halloween

To celebrate Halloween you HAVE to do something spooky, right? Well, I got this email of this car advertisement that was done in Great Britain. The camera man is convinced that he sees a ghost as the car rounds the last bend, (that according to the email happened to be the place of a few deaths in the area) and you can hear him whisper it (so turn on your sound). Whether it's special effects or not, there's clearly something there.

So..........Happy Halloween.

6 comments:

The Sanford Family said...

Great. Thanks.

The Sanford Family said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Didn't get me! I learned the hard way what that was all about a year or two ago. Nearly peed my pants.

Davis and Laura said...

I had a teacher play this in a computer class I was taking in college on a large big screen. i screamed like a crazy person and totally embarrased the heck out of myself...i'm a jumpy person. :)

Stephanie said...

I have to admit, I was waiting for something like that. Good one. :)

The Ward's said...

GREAT! I don't have a husband home tonight and now I'm scared to death of theat ugly thing that just made me jump out of my seat! If I can't sleep tonight I will be calling YOU!!!