Thursday, October 21, 2010

Queen Bee is Three

Can you BELIEVE IT?!?!!?

She wanted a pink heart pinata (that's after I convinced her she didn't want a dinosaur). She laid all the newspaper strips on the pinata and painted it all by herself. She was pretty excited about it all.

THEN 15 minutes before her party, she said she wanted all the girls to wear swimsuits
Iris wasn't too thrilled.
Aaaaaaaaand, mine happened to be "dirty" so I couldn't wear mine.
As you can imagine, she ended up being the only one in a swimsuit.

Here's the pinata grab....
Ice cream sandwich cake (score! I didn't have to serve cake and icecream......just this!) with pink frosting of course.
Her loot:
(not pictured, a BIG ol' princess tent and a Polly Pocket from "Uncle Preston" visiting us)
She was ONE happy girl! The bottom left picture is of a Princess and the Pea set my friend Etta made for Aleeya along with the story. It was so cute.

Here she is sleeping in her necklaces she got (before I took them off so she wouldn't choke) and Iris was sleeping with all the bracelets. They continue to wear them constantly......really, they do.
I HAD to include this picture just because it made me laugh.
It looks like she doesn't have any clothes on because the pinata is covering up her swimsuit!
Our lives would be so boring and dull without my little Mamacita!

4 comments:

Adriana said...

That ice cream cake looks soooo yummy!!! And that heart pi~ata was so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake, pinata, and necklaces! Loved that your swimsuit was dirty, you crack me up!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I can NOT believe she is three!! WOW!!! When did that happen?! Haley wanted a train for her birthday cake...and she got a purple one.

Nikki said...

Glad she had a fun day! She looks thrilled here!