With Aleeya's b-day coming up (pinata fillings), Halloween, my sweet tooth, and OTHER
holidays coming up that I might need some candy to FILL things with (if ya know what I mean)......... I've been on the lookout for candy deals!And...........last Friday, I think Rite Aid delivered for me, since I walked out (after going to 2 stores) with 24 bags of candy and $10 richer.
Yes, richer. I MADE money getting this candy. (I know my dentist brother-in-law will cringe after seeing the next 2 pictures)


Then this week, they're giving away (after rebates) free medicine. Here's what I EARNED $5 in taking off their hands....so now I'm ready for the cold/flu season.
Bring it.

But enough of that, let's get down to more important and healthier things.....like these:

Don't these look heavenly? I found the recipe on ourbestbites.com (quickly becoming my fav recipe blog). These are quick and easy turtles.
The recipe is HERE
They were super yummy, and I didn't do a THING!!! I had my slaves put the pretzels out, unwrap the Rolos, put them on top, and then throw the peanut M&Ms on top when they came out. See?
Aren't they good sports? (Before you think I chopped off Aleeya's hair, I didn't. That's just still the remains of her mullet Emerson lovingly gave).I made a few with throwing another pretzel on top instead of the M&M and I think I like that better......it balances out the sweet and salty more for me. Seriously, super yummy.
3 comments:
We LOVE those turtles...I usually put a pecan on the top and give them for christmas treats. Everyone loves them and always asks how to make them. They're so easy, I love it!
I also like ourbestbites. I'm not a Rite Aid or Walgreens shopper. So where do you go to find out about getting paid deals?
I LOVE those candies. We make them EVERY christmas. I love that the kids can do all of it themselves. They have such fun!
Post a Comment