Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ahhh, the good ol' days

I pulled a "Dad" this week, when I was trying to get Bronson to keep his wrists lifted and flat and his fingers curved while practicing the piano........
I remember the good ol' days when my dad would make me balance things on my hands too!

P.S.- It's amazing how JUNKY you sleep when the last thing on your mind is seeing a "Tornado Advisory" for your area. I tossed and turned and w/ every possible scenario going through my mind, my plan of action, etc. Then I woke up Brooks in the middle of the night when the rain got bad. My only thought was, I bet our basement is flooding right now!
Thank goodness, it wasn't, but I still slept horribly.
Don't worry though, Brooks leaves today for San Fransisco for 4 days, so I should have PLENTY of bed to sprawl out on and make up for last night's sleep!

No comments: