March Madness boys trip could VERY well be the thing my boys and HUSBAND looks forward to most the whole entire year. Period.
March Madness trip when all the Smith boys and their older sons get to go meet up for a few days, watch some NCAA games, golf, play basketball/baseball and laugh.
This year ol' Uncle Gabe introduced everyone to Yoga....
Which turns out isn't one of Brooks' strong areas.....but I include this picture to prove the point that I was not on this trip.....because I would DEFINITELY have said something about the stripes/plaid issue.
I am EVER so thankful to Linsey for capturing these priceless male-bonding moments.
Headed out for golf in the ol' Sasquatch the first day (my Bronson wasn't there yet, he had to stay back for a school baseball game)
Grandma drove him down to Dallas after his game and arrived EARLY in the morning. Such a good sport.
I love this picture of the NCAA papers out, people everywhere and the HUGE stack of pillows and blankets in the corner. Linsey and Bug were such good sports/hosts.
Speaking of good sports.....Elle has an obsession with Bronson. Always talking about "Papi" and she couldn't WAIT for him to come to HER house. Personal space was not an option. :)


Another time heading out.
FOUR......that's the number of times these two made it on the Jumbotron.
This is my favorite pic of the whole trip that Casey texted to me.
Emerson and Lincoln are quite the pair. They kept getting better and better seats when people gave them their tickets after leaving. Twice Emerson ended up sitting next to the AD of Tennessee and carried on a conversation with him.....also, accepting the popcorn the guy gave him. haha.
It was also nice for us to have Grandma and RA here for a little bit thanks to March Madness... which meant someone else to read the endless books to the babies.
And more snuggles for my kids.
One morning I told Pat we should go to a park. She had JUST put curlers in her hair and I said, "Pat, we are in Arkansas....trust me, you are okay." And so she came to the park with her curlers. Such a good sport.











No comments:
Post a Comment