February the youth in our church had a temple trip. Since the temple is 5+ hours away we decided to make it a family trip and also swing by and see Brooks' brother who lives down there. Unfortunately Bronson had a baseball camp so he couldn't go. Bummer for him, but sitting in a temple session was SOOOOOOO VERY needed for me. It had been since September since I had been.
Here is Brooks and Camden before doing baptisms.
We stayed at a hotel with a pool......the pool is a must!
Seeing my two babies in these swimsuits made me extremely hungry for some reason. 😋
(miss iley looking up to big sis)
The kids were so excited to have their cousins come swim with them. Here is sweet Everly not leaving Tia Linsey alone.
And silly Camden and Emerson thinking they could get me thrown in the pool...... it didn't happen though. #goodthingBronsonwasntthere
Kellyn LOVES her cousin Elle. How cute are they being thrown in the air by their dads?!?
My daughter is the one with the wedgie.
Perma-wedgie = Kellyn
Can you see their faces smiling at each other in the air?!?!?💗
How SAD that my phone recently died and I lost a lot of my pics.....and that I didn't get any of us at their home playing....THANKFULLY Linsey sent me a few of us eating at a BBQ joint with Tia Linsey's ever-so-generous parents.
Aleeya with Tia Linsey
I have NO idea what's going on in this picture with Kellyn's face....but STILL this is how she feels most of the time when someone else plays with "her cousin".
Stay away from Elle, Everly!
Aleeya with Tia Linsey
I have NO idea what's going on in this picture with Kellyn's face....but STILL this is how she feels most of the time when someone else plays with "her cousin".
Stay away from Elle, Everly!
The trip really was a BLAST!
except the ride home.........the whole shut-down-the-highway-thing-for-construction thing was a total bum-MER! Especially because it turned into an 8 hour ride home getting home after 1 a.m.
But even KNOWING about that horrible ride home, I STILL would do it again....the temple + family time was well worth it.






No comments:
Post a Comment