LUCKY for me, I get to stay home with these four girlies during the day.
And STAY HOME I do.
Life gets rather busy driving to and fro and noisy when everyone comes home that I enjoy staying home as much as I can during the day and just enjoy the simplicity of these four girls.
Sure they are messy and cry sometimes, but they really NEVER get bored of playing together and "exploring" or "playing teacher" or "house" or singing or.....you get the idea.
I don't let the littles handle my blog books, but I let them look at the chatbooks (Instagram pics) all they want. They love going through the little books and seeing their faces.
Three girls snuggling watching a show.
The babies don't even last through the opening credits..... that's not even long enough to take a shower!
I'm not sure HOW I ended up with the two older girls being the two with the largest personalities right now, but I did.
No one can pull a scowl better than Evie.
But these two are the sweetest buddies. Their relationship is so cute yet I think Everly will be fine when Kellyn goes to kindergarten in the fall as well. Everly loves some alone time about as much as I do but when she DOES choose to play with another person, it's usually Kellyn.
When there is a school event or program during the day I NEVER take the kids. Either Brooks goes or I go.....even I realize taking these four to some inside event would be suicide let alone take away from whatever is going on.
BUT when Aleeya had her 4th grade track meet (once a year) I knew that could be a place the kids could still run around.
(The orange speck in the back right is Iley running back and forth)
Aleeya had been telling me for WEEKS how she was the fastest girl in her school but it was fun to see it on display against all the other elementary schools in the area.
She won her 300 meter dash, and in the relay they got second.
This girl puts her WHOLE heart and soul into anything she does. Running especially.
The whole event turned out pretty easy...... thanks to the fact that I could keep us as separated as possible. :)
But really, HOW cute are my little foxes??!?!?!
(Wynn on right)

No comments:
Post a Comment