Monday, September 11, 2017

Family Pictures

GAH!!!!
I love those babies!!!!
Okay, but now that I got your attention with the that kind of level of cuteness (Wynn-right, Iley-left.... seriously their little feet are melting me.)..... Here are some pictures my friend took for me of my family.

Before we moved from St. Louis we wanted some family pictures done by the temple since we figured we would probably never live in the same town of one again. ;) 

MAN, I love that group.

 My sweet friend Danna actually did these for me for FREE!!!!! But her level of awesomeness knows no bounds. She even brought our friend Amy Rahm who owned a fart-gun to produce smiles from my potty-minded kids! 
These aren't all of them and she never showed me all the out-takes, as I'm sure she had a bazillion. But I'm so pleased with how they turned out.

My handsome boys. I can't decide which pose I like the most. Opinions?

 Royce holding Emerson's hand is the best. (It turns out Royce is only wearing one sock too....and no undies. But I expected that.)

 My sweet girls. So many things to love about this. (By this time Everly already kicked off her shoes. Iley looks in a little angelic daze.) Oh and Danna ALSO did Aleeya and Iris' hair too.....because I stink at hair. hahaha. Seriously, my friends rock.
 I jumped in the back of the picture just to make sure the estrogen was at max capacity. I love Kellyn's smile in this one. (the fart-gun was in full force for this picture)

 We were NOT planning on getting couple-pictures. But since most of the kids prematurely ran to the fountain to jump through it Danna insisted we snap a few. I LOVE them. I'm surprised I do so much.


Probably because it has me with my favorite person in the world in them.


Danna suggested we kiss. I started laughing when she said that because I knew Brooks would NOT do THAT (he's Captain of the Anti-PDA club)...... well he sneak-attacked me while I was laughing. Then again, he always makes me laugh.

We didn't have her take individuals of all the kids because Brooks is too practical and the whole family was itching to leave. But Danna snapped this of my fun little Everly. 
 The SAME Everly who was BAWLING before we got our pictures because the dress was itchy (she insists on wearing it at least every other Sunday now)


Everly ALSO wouldn't sit by Brooks, on his lap or anyone else's except mine in group pictures EVEN though her gold dress (from a color perspective) needed to be someplace else.

My sweet Iris feels uncomfortable in pictures and would usually lift up her big toe to abnormal heights. A few pictures I got back showed the toe. haha

Aleeya already jumped in the water shooting fountain area and came back to pose.....because she loves doing that......hair flat and wet and all. 

I wanted a sister-pic for their room. 

All in all, the whole process didn't kill anyone (much to my kids' SHOCK) and they all got their promised-bribed-milkshakes afterward and now I have a giant family picture above my mantle like I wanted. YAY!

2 comments:

Miles said...

I see Bronson towers over Mom and Dad now!!

Julie B. said...

Beautiful pictures!