You see, I have this child who likes to "trick" or "tell stories".
Oh no, it "isn't LYING"..... it's just "tricking".
So when Emerson told me he caught a mole IN the house, kept it for a "pet" for three days but the mole (convientently) got away..... I didn't really believe him.
Trying to hear the WHOLE story I asked what he was feeding him for those 3 days. Without even pausing he told me raisins and crackers. (Man, he's a better liar tricker than I thought!)
A few days later Emerson came upstairs and said,
"MOM! MOM! I found Moligan!"
Wow. WOW!!!!
Moligan INDEED exists and likes his raisins.
Moligan didn't much like Emerson though and bit him a lot and tried to escape. Which made the whole catch thrill exciting AGAIN and AGAIN. #freeentertainment
Moligan hung out with us for a few more days....
Until he THANKFULLY permanently escaped through one of our vents......
or maybe that's NOT-so-thankfully.




No comments:
Post a Comment