I really DO promise I love all my kids the same.
And I don't think I've showed favoritism...........
However, the below evidence is NOT helping my case.
Here are ALL the kids' pinatas for their 4 year old birthday parties.....
Bronson-2007 (Manny, the mammoth from Ice Age)
Camden-2008, rhino
Emerson-2010 "Kevin" the bird, from the movie "Up"
Aleeya-2011 A Minnie purse, of course
And here is poor Iris' pinata waiting to dry for tomorrow............
I. AM. SO. DEAD.
I don't remember her asking for a smooshed up, droopy and flattening by the minute pinata......




4 comments:
What did she request? I can't believe she's turning FOUR! That is so fun that she and Elden will be in the same grade!
Good Luck with that!
For today..? Why so early if her birthday is in June?
You are awesome that you make them for every birthday! I am sure it is going to turn out perfect...and memorable:)
Post a Comment