Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It has come

It's that moment when you walk into your baby's room after a nap and see this.....
your baby's cute little face staring back at you while they're STANDING UP!
It's always such a shock because you've never seen them like that.....but they LOOK at you like, "What's the big deal? I've been practicing this for months while you THOUGHT I was sleeping."

And now there's no stopping her! Everywhere she crawls, she finds something to stand up on.

(and she hasn't figured out how to get back DOWN yet so she just waits and waits there. It's pretty funny)


And I'm NOT a fan of this!

We go to a LOT of baseball games and here's just one shot of her w/ another mom on Camden's team. Kellyn is SUCH a sweetie.

She'll snuggle anyone. A family will just call "dibbs" on her for a game. She's already been "called for" for the game tonight. We were at the ballpark last night from 4-10pm. I fed her at 5 and that was the last time during the games. She is SUCH a trooper.

And when she smiles her WHOLE face lights up.....eyes disappear and all\


And just because there isn't a sound I love MORE then this...  


(and you can also hear Royce in the background......I'll always want to remember his lack-of-speaking stage because he's so endearing)

3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I love the picture of her with the other mom--love it! So fun that she'll snuggle with people. Elden is still quite the snuggly boy, and it's been great. When we would go to church when the girls were newborns one of my friend's would come out to the parking lot to meet us and someone else would grab the other baby sometime before sacrament started. I would bring a bib and bottle for each of them.

Babelicious said...

Oh she's growing up. I still think of her as a 2 month old!! And Royce will always be one in my mind. Crazy. I love that she's standing up. I love how excited they are when they start to get some independence.

Adriana said...

I love the video of her giggling! It's true, there is nothing better and sweeter than the sound of baby laughter! And we also tickle Cannon's underarms with our noses too and he loves it. I can't believe she's almost 8 months old!!!!!!!