Sunday, May 26, 2013

Duo-Life

Royce has a great life. But it's kinda a double life..........
He's at home w/ girls ALL DAY.....

I do NOT dress up the girls (or Royce), they do it themselves. The girls BEGGED for me to find the Barbie, 12 Dancing Princesses song for theme to dance to and next thing I know....... well...... 



He really DOES have pretty hair though, so he can ROCK a headband.
Since he can't talk, he'll come make his usual noises and start twerling around and take off his shorts. That's the sign that he wants me to put on his tu-tu. I seriously play sherades around here ALL. DAY. LONG.


Here he is before we went to a friend's house.....


Then the boys come home and he's ALL boy......sneakin up on the girls at a baseball game
He is SUCH a gentleman always wanting to take the trash and recycle bin to the road for me. Here he is 
LO-OSING it in the window because I didn't let him come with me. (I thought he wouldn't notice because he REALLY isn't THAT helpful, to be quite honest)

Last Sunday here are two short clips of what the boys were doing before church . The second one STILL makes Royce bust up laughing when he watches it. This boy has a KILLER kick on him (and swing and throw....), now if we could JUST get him to talk.......



LINK   and    LINK

And now after I cut his hair yesterday he looks even OLDER!!!
My double-lifed little boy. But to his credit, he does them BOTH so well.

1 comment:

Garett and Rachel said...

He had way better hair then the girls. Bummer that you had to cut it. However, I agree that it was time.