Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vacito

When you're nursing, sometimes (eh-hem, ALL THE TIME) you feel like a cow or a "vaca". 
The little girls have always tried imitating me and I assumed because they will be little mommies one day. Apparently there's ANOTHER wanna-be vaca around here........

I walked in and found him the the pump turned on, all the cords/tubes set up PERFECTLY and the pump flat against his belly/chest. This kid is a pro.


I laughed and grabbed my camera because I thought it was so funny.
Then he turned off the pump, took it off him and looked in the bottle.........


it was like he couldn't BELIEVE there wasn't any milk in there! He just sat there staring at it in disbelief.
hahahaha

5 comments:

Miles said...

Bahahaha! Man, he is so cute; I love his hair!

gloverfamily said...

This is hilarious!!!

Adriana said...

He's been hanging out with girls too long. He needs a little brother pronto!!!!!

hughesfamily said...

That. is. awesome.

Page said...

ALL of my kids have pretended to nurse dolls or stuffed animals and/or use the breast pump, and it is especially funny when the boys do it! Faye used to nurse her stuffed animals with her belly button. Royce is a cutie!