Saturday, April 6, 2013

Full Court

I think I've mentioned how we live BEHIND another house.....so in order to understand this post, I figured this picture (taken from the upstairs window) would help out......here is our front yard. (that's Bruce's white  house on the right)


Our neighbors in front have sons that never use their basketball hoop, so they gave us their's. THEN, a cul-de-sac next to where we live was getting a new one, so they asked us if we wanted the older one.
UM...........YES.
So I now introduce you to..................the SMITH FAMILY FULL COURT!!!!
It's actually ridiculous how much play-time this full court has gotten this week for Spring Break. 
The PLUS side of living in someone's backyard, is that we're never chasing balls down the road or even BY the road. Win-win, right?

And speaking of winning...............(you knew it was coming, right?)
Camden and I totally took down Bronson and Emerson in the initiation game of our new full court.
(it's actually QUITE an accomplishment considering Bronson could probably beat me in his sleep)

And you know those marshmallow/cinnamon/rolls everyone makes on Easter to illustrate the whole empty tomb? Well, this picture was funny because you can tell which rolls Iris and Aleeya did......


Their little marshmallows decided to BURST out of their tombs............hahaha


3 comments:

Adriana said...

I love your "game on" face. But I would've still like to see you eat an imaginary bowl of cereal :)

hughesfamily said...

Genius!

Love the "game face" picture!

Adriana said...

bronson you lost to your mom in basketball. i will never let you forget it. loser

gabe