Monday, April 15, 2013

Blending in

I always think it's so fun to watch a baby blend in the the family's schedule/life. When I looked back in my camera I found this picture of Kellyn just sittin on the porch watching the family play a game of basketball...... (girls in swimsuits, of course) 


Even storytime tends to blend in with what the family is doing........ (this is actually from a month or two ago, but I finally uploaded it).....Brooks had no idea I was recording....
I mean that storytime is CRUCIAL to Kellyn's learning in life. 
Seriously, "herpes"?!?!? Pretty sure her survival rate as and adult would've gone down significantly had she NOT sat through that storytime.


And how can I NOT post this picture. It just melts my heart!  *especially w/ little Royce in his scrubs.*

(they look like a married couple snuggling w/ her hand up on his chest like that!)

4 comments:

Linsey said...

That is the funniest story time I've ever seen! I'm so glad Brooks is reading it like you would read a baby any children's book. And such sweet picture of Royce and Kellyn!

Babelicious said...

I couldn't view the video, but I'm assuming Brooks is reading medical books to her. One of my favorite memories growing up is sitting in front of my dad's green rocking chair and listening to him read his med books to us. We thought he was speaking a really hard new language.

Adriana said...

Well after watching that video, it makes me feel a lot better about Gabe reading mafia books to Cannon. :) And can I just say that Royce has ginormous teeth! They don't look like baby teeth at all!!

Emma and Dan said...

Love that cute video!