Infact Aleeya is kinda clueless about other sports too. Proof? Okay.
Yesterday when we were at Bronson's baseball game I asked Aleeya, "Do you see Bronson?"
"Yep, he's over there in the baseball cage dressed up in that armor."
Who cares if she doesn't know words like 'dugout' or 'catcher's gear', right?
We're winning, that's all that matters in the end.
Miami's loss was a pretty big blow around here. But even with those lows, we still have a LOT of celebratory dancing around here too. Emerson broke out in his Gangham-style last night.
Huh. Wow. Who knew he knew what that was? Lovely. Apparently his "education" at school has been expanded to include such sophisticated art as this:
If you can't see it click here
(that kid has some pretty loose hips!)
4 comments:
Gangnam Style, even though it is Korean and I <3 Korean pop, needs to die and never come back.
Oh my goodness, he is so stinkin' cute!
Wow. Brooks must be so proud.
See...we could have used you in the brackets!! I fell asleep laughing about Bronson's email last night....if I lose it will be all Miami's fault and I will never pick them to be a national championship winner again. Ha Ha Ha That'll show em Bronson!! Seriously, I can't stop laughing. I wish I could say I'm sorry Kansas lost tonight, but I wanted/needed Michigan!!
Post a Comment